Old December 14th 04, 06:17 PM
dgk

On 14 Dec 2004 09:57:32 -0800, "Tom" wrote:

Colnago wrote:
Thanks so much for sharing, Johnny.

"Johnny NoCom" "Johnny wrote in message
Here is the fastest stock bike in the known universe

http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/misc/nocom.htm

Time for all you intelligent riders to order one just in time for

the
holiday season.

There is nothing better than flying down the road on a splitter

bike and
passing everything in sight including those old school slowracer
antiques and upwrong ass hatchets with slither's of leather up

their ass
.

Holiday Cheers,
Johnny

Umm, recumbents suck. End of story. And you can't race them anyway.
Tom

And I don't know about that "bladder in female" process. I think the
bike is going to have to stop to pee pretty often.