Old November 23rd 07, 12:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
DarkTom

Default Any Muni rider around Aberdeen, Scotland?

Alright, fella!

I do indeed do muni. Not too much of late tho, it has to be said.

I live in Glasgow, altho I am currently in a coffeeshop in Amsterdam,
passing time till the airport and flight home.

My computer at home is humped so it may take me a while to get back to
you again, but I am definetly up for meeting and doing some muni
somewhere.

Any good spots near you? I got the local country park or a trip in a
motor for something decent.

Aye, so take it easy and we'll speak soon.

T.

--
DarkTom

*"DarkTom of Glasgow, one of the few uni riders here that you really
musn't mess with" - GkMac
"mondeos can fly" - Pebbles*

'I'm selling my trials uni'
http://www.usenet.com