Old November 29th 18, 12:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default Dirty Dozen 2018

On Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 3:53:58 PM UTC-5, jbeattie wrote:
Snipped
I see people doing hill repeats in the cemetery, and it gives me a longing for the past when it was just me and the dead-bodies. Going down: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zh1r4_QX1E After the route "officially" opened to cyclists, it turned into a crowd scene -- so much so that it was banned as a segment on Strava to reduce racing up or down (it hasn't).

Snipped

I like how the guy riding through that cemetery where there is no one visible for most if not all of the video feels that he has to have a bright flashing light on.

Cheers