Old June 12th 06, 04:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides

Default we are putting a lot s*** into it

Kevan Smith wrote:

In article ,
Mark Hickey wrote:

That (IMHO) is the real
similarity between the current global warming hysteria and the ozone
issue. Both have some basis in reality, but have been blown far out
of proportion by skewed and inaccurate, sensationalist reporting.

Why would the right wing corporate media do that? It's in their interest
to promote the status quo. Oh, wait, they _are_ promoting the status quo
by labeling global warming concerns "inaccurate" and "sensationalist."

Which explains the unanimous vote by the Senate to NOT follow the
Kyoto protocol, right? 'Cuz they're all right wing corporate hacks.

LOL.

Yes, you used those terms, but I heard them on Fox first.

I've heard the arguments long before that, but I'd be surprised if you
could actually manage to watch Fox. You don't seem to tolerate
alternate viewpoints very well. ;-)

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com