Old July 20th 18, 07:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bret Cahill

Default Maybe He'll Sell the Car & Buy A Bike!

That way he won't get stuck in traffic and be late to work!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/good-...nks/ar-AAAbhlu

Bret Cahill

Do you know what "uk.rec.cycling" is?
Try looking at "uk" bit. Then just **** off with your ****.

Mr Trump has gone now!

Even tRUMP's small and shrinking base never really cared for him. They just wanted someone to burn DC to the ground -- typical fascist "they lose we win" mentality.

Even his own chief of staff says let them impeach him which is what will happen when Putin sours on tRUMP and discloses the billions of payola.

Unlike tRUMP a czar never has to answer to any judge or worry about spending one hour in jail. tRUMP's base will gradutikate from the tRUMP College of Hard Knocks about the same time tRUMP gradutikates from the Putin College of Hard Knocks.

On the down side we could have a horrendous economic downturn for 2 - 3 years, maybe 50 million homeless in the U. S.

Bret Cahill