Old July 18th 05, 04:46 PM
David Martin

Default KMX trikes

Peter Clinch wrote:
Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

KMXs are not representative of 'bents in general, although they can be
fixed up for road use they are mainly for pleasure. For which, I have
to say, they are second to none

I think that would depend largely on how one gets one's pleasure.

My Streetmachine is mainly for pleasure, notably the pleasure of cycle
touring moderate distances with or without loads. I don't really feel
any need to swap it for a KMX for that particular line of work. And so on.

Though for sheer fun the Trice were absolutely topping.. Much prefer
the hammock seat to the moulded one. (Yes I did manage to crash almost
every two wheeled 'bent I tried, including the hurricane and
grasshopper. I did manage to ride the Altena OK, and didn't get a shot
on the street machine. But the Trice was fantastic. )
\ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 /
\ 1 9 /
\ 0 / 10 /
\ GRIN-O-METER / /
\ / /
\ / /
\ /

The KMX seems to have very little ground clearance which may be a
concern to some.

...d