Old January 26th 11, 07:34 AM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Bruce Jensen

Default So, what happened to all the asshole mountain bikers?

On Jan 25, 11:08*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Bruce Jensen" wrote in message

On Jan 25, 5:26 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

All I ever see on RBS these days are the idiot posts of TM. I never read
them of course, I just delete them.

Oh, by the way, "**** you too Asshole"!

He might have been exposed to sunlight, and turned to stone.

Alas, Mr. Sherman has yet to find my sense of humor. If and when he ever
does, it will be a revelation to us all!
Damn! *I thought Ed was finally extinct - oh well - at least we still

have the retard-o-ness to laugh at!

With regard to humor, Tom Sherman is Samuel Langhorn Clemens compared

to Ed Dolan's brick.

Mr. Sherman's humor is juvenile and that is the type it appeals to. My humor
is insidious and never pleasant. That is because it is adult humor and has
some point to it.

Oh, by the way, **** you too Asshole!

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Tom's humor is like a tiny sharp needle that hits you like an
invincible mosquito. You're an easy target to sting.

When *you* say "My humor" it's an oxymoron. You, OTOH, are just a
plain MORON.