Old February 4th 16, 03:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

Default Brutal driver walks

On Thursday, 4 February 2016 07:24:35 UTC, Alycidon wrote:

Good first step.

QUOTE:
"Sam Jones, CTC Campaign Coordinator, said the case was being looked at by the organisation's Cyclists' Defence Fund, which works to raise awareness of the law relating to cycling and offers help with legal cases.

"We're now aware of the Police's reporting of their investigation, and will follow up accordingly. CTC's Cyclist Defence Fund has been in touch with Reginald Scot and we are now looking into how we can help him find justice for this awful incident.

"Considering the seriousness of the injury and how blatant the offence, this is very weak from the court not to have imposed the maximum penalty on the unnamed Nottingham man who failed to provide the driver's details."

- See more at: http://road.cc/content/news/177630-p....UjxA8UyH.dpuf