Old April 15th 04, 06:16 PM
Rocketman

Default 1993 Bridgestone MB-1 frame for sale

"Nony" wrote in message
om...
1993 Bridgestone MB-1 (18") frame. Pearl-white paint, Ritchey
triple-butted Logic tubing.

Includes: 1999 Rock Shox SID XC long travel (3") with 1" alloy steerer
tube and RS shower caps, Ritchey headset, Ritchey WCS seatpost
(27.2/300mm), and matching titanium colored Ritchey force light stem
(6 dergree/130mm).

This frame is extremely rare in this condition. It's one of my
cherished bikes, and rides like a dream. Frame is straight, I'm a
130lb experienced rider. Even more rare is the 1" RS SID fork (just
had it overhauled). This frame will not last very long. E-mail me for
pics or any other questions. $600, buyer pays for shipping.

Thanks for looking.

What exactly is "this condition?" Mint/new?

Please post a follow-up to let us know how much it sells for. I'll be
amazed if you get your asking price; but I've been wrong before. Since the
SID wasn't stock, that's going to affect the price negatively.

Best of luck.