Old January 27th 08, 12:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default John Doe ID'd?

On Jan 26, 5:22 pm, "
wrote:
On Jan 26, 6:15 pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:

wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080126/..._usada_lawsuit

I read an article like this and the only question that comes to mind is,
"Why do people think tattoos look good?"

Magilla

I wonder why these nutters who tattoo virtually every square inch of
their bodies leave their hands alone. Like they think maybe they'll
get a suit and tie job?

The best tattoo I ever saw was an old French jail-bird type of guy in
all denim on the TGV from Paris to Lausanne. He had a shaved head, so
you could see the word "Merde" tatooed on the side of his head and
other things like 666 on his forehead. He also had a mask tattooed on
his face to make him look like the Lone Ranger, and the tatoo of the
string holding it on went all the way around and had a bow in the
back. As the train ride progressed, lots of borderline questionable
characters decided to sit in the same car. I figured out later it was
because they knew the Swiss border guys would focus all their
attention on him and ignore everyone else in the car.

Joseph

denim always looks suspicious.