Old May 5th 09, 06:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
The jeans guy

Default WTF is with the spandex?

Still, there are those who are ignorant of the comfort improvement
that comes from bike clothes, especially on long or hard rides.
They're ignorant because they've never tried bike clothes. *And some
of the ignorant troll here.

I dunno about you, but I'm happy with what I'm wearing. As for the
latter part of that comment, sticks and stones.

I don't know why ignorance inspires confidence, but there's no denying
that it does!

- Frank Krygowski

Ah, but I'm not ignorant. I did try those clothes- not my cuppa tea.
But like I say, if you're happy with them, go right ahead.