Old December 4th 11, 02:36 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default The Darwin Awards for Idiot Mountain Bikers

On Dec 3, 2:20*pm, "Ian Field" wrote:
"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message

On Dec 3, 10:04 am, charley wrote:

way to go mike! your effectiveness at stopping mountain biking by
spamming mountain biking and hiking groups
is just as effective as your fight against auto dependency!

Define "spam". I think that your informationless post definitely
qualifies. But what can one expect from puppets who are afraid to use
their real name?!
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Anyway, what meds are you on? - they don't seem to be working!

I ran out of your anti-truth-telling drug long ago, but your seems to
be up to date. Happy 1984.