Old December 7th 18, 10:51 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default "councils could not "babysit everyone on a bike or urge them toslow down"

On 12/7/18 8:31 AM, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
On Thu, 06 Dec 2018 18:16:06 GMT, "Mr Pounder Esquire"

On Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 4:18:33 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
On Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 2:41:01 PM UTC, Mr Pounder
Esquire wrote:
wrote:
On Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 12:20:39 AM UTC, TMS320 wrote:

That is one very important difference between a drunk cyclist
and a drunk driver.

Indeed - Tom Crispin of this parish once used the wriggle in
court that he could not possibly have been drunk and capable of
riding a bike as well.

He left the court a free man.

Cyclists wriggle all of the time.
And yes, I remember Crispin. Is he still around?

Inspired by me, he is on a grand tour of Europe in a VW camper
before his lads have to go to school next year.

He's home now.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.r...sldo/yFwPdVZuA
AAJ

This is three years ago.

From 6MAY18.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.r...cg/xmHTHtd7AAA

Nobody gives a **** anyway. The guy is a ******.

Another quality post from the home of rational thought.
Or maybe that should be "rationed".

Don't be silly.

K-M,John's post was very reasonable and very true.