Old April 19th 04, 10:35 PM
Simon Brooke

Default Help:DIY recumbent trike

in message , (t'other)
Dave ') wrote:

Hi y'all....
Sometime ago, someone very kindly supplied me with a link from this ng
to a site that detailed construction plans for a DIY recumbent
trike....... I've finally got around to thinking "now is the
time..."...unfortunately, since then, I've rebuilt my PC, bottom up
and lost everything data-wise. The only thing I can remember about it
was that it claimed it was possible to do it for $60 (ish)...so I
guess it was probably American.. Anyone....any
idea??.....please??..... Ta!
Dave.
p.s. - promise I'll commit it to CD if found ;-)

URL:http://www.ihpva.org/com/PracticalInnovations/index.html

;; When your hammer is C++, everything begins to look like a thumb.