Old October 7th 17, 04:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default NYC cycling update

I drive good, I can turn a dry road into a sheet of ice. I pay attention. Every trip is the Mille Miglia. I have a safe drivers license.

POINT

everyone else, ceptin mega$ owners, will drive to enter the road way on the oncoming side n pullout as my big white van enters their space. The oncoming into the roadway vehicles turn right into the side of the big white van. How can anyone in their right mind do this ? They do it when I'm moving at 70 mph on a narrow patchy road. MIND**** !

BUTBUTBUT... traffic moves along every day thru construction against temp concrete walls. ? I know their white knuckled n at their limit but they do it very day on the way home from the mill in the rain......

conscious choice/forced n unavoidable ongoing choice. ( case for driverless cars ! )