Old July 1st 07, 04:24 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
Doc O'Leary[_2_]

Default Chicago Critical Mass rant

In article ,
Luigi de Guzman wrote:

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 17:12:50 +0000, landotter wrote:

I've tried CM twice in Chicago. It is what it is--a gathering of self
righteous bicycle terrorists.

Add 'em to the "one-percenters."

I have often wondered how many CM riders ride only on CM days and only to
be assholes.

Shouldn't matter. It's up to the other CM riders to keep them in check.
If no other cyclist was willing to smack them with a frame pump when
they started to verbally assault and spit on pedestrians, then the whole
group is full of assholes. A misguided Us-vs-Them attitude is at the
root of so many problems it isn't funny.

--
My personal UDP list: 127.0.0.1, 4ax.com, buzzardnews.com, googlegroups.com,
heapnode.com, localhost, teranews.com, x-privat.org