Old January 12th 09, 07:41 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Beej Jorgensen

Default Rockville Hills Park

Siskuwihane wrote:
I'll do that, after all this snow melts.

First ride of the year was an easy one today at Rockville Hills, near
Cordelia, CA. Took a leisurely circuit around the park, stopping to
collect some geocaches along the way.

Weather was excellent: sunny, clear, and probably 68 F. What month is
it, again?

First to the north end of the park to intersect the service road, then
up over the top to the plateau. We went through a couple mild rock
gardens, then the rest was easy-peasy as we made a big counter-clockwise
circle.

None of our trio were in shape for biking; I was the last one to do any
riding of significance, and that was 6 months ago. This is a great park
to warm up in, with wonderful scenery, wildlife, and geology.

Plenty of dabs, but no crashes this day.

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/17749185

-Beej