Old October 18th 15, 04:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default Fall has fell

Mite nippier today. I changed to a thicker scarf, wore footless
tights under my sweat pants, wore a long-sleeved silk T-shirt under my
jersey, and never took off my windbreaker.

Some time today, when I was wrestling my mystery-fiber gloves on over
my weightlifting gloves, the dime dropped, and upon return I dug out
my all-plastic cycling gloves and washed the cotton-and-leather
weight-lifting gloves to be put away for the winter.

Also took the rosemary plant in.

When I stopped at the nursery, they were hauling cartloads of plants
into the greenhouses.

--
joy beeson at comcast dot net
http://wlweather.net/PAGEJOY/