Old July 27th 05, 05:46 AM
Edward Dolan

"Joshua Goldberg" wrote in message
well cannot argue with you on E.Dolan being a Genius and he is our
resident Pit Bull who will gladly bite the ass off anyone who invades our
group from Chicago.

[...]

Joshua is top posting just to irritate me. You still in Toronto?

The Chicago group (Monkey Islanders) were vulgar and disgusting, but far
worse than that was the fact that one or more of them were criminal trolls.
I simply can't stand criminality and I will have nothing to do with those
types. I do like the good fight, but all is NOT fair in love and war. Far
from it. There are rules of civilized behavior which we all have to observe
for the good of everyone.

There is no greater upholder of the laws than yours truly. If I am a troll
(highly debatable), I am a good, law abiding troll whose only interest is
the welfare of this newsgroup. I do not want everyone here to die of
boredom, that is the main thing.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota