Old August 30th 05, 03:27 AM
Leif

Default Milestone Day for ARBR Arrives!

"Johnny ReBike [Slowest Bike in the Known Universe] would not exist
were it
not for his opposite, Johnny NoCom {Fastest Stock Bike in the Known
Universe]. "

.... and neither would exist were it not for the idiot sock-puppeteer
who bores us w/ his posts.

What a rush! Eh, Johnny?

First coming up with something stupid to say, then posting it on arbr
under an equally stupid pseudonym.

What's so pathetic is that you do this for attention while you cowardly
hide behind newsfeeds.com, so no one can find out who you are. But the
truth, Johnny boy, is that we all know who you are. You're the kid who
used to stick your tongue out at us, then hid behind mommy and daddy
when we came over to smack you upside the head.

Every post you make is a reminder of this.

The way I see it, you have two options:

1 - Stop posting. No one will miss you.

2 - Continue to post, and remind us of what is painfully obvious.
Either way, you lose. You see, Johnny Coward, we not only know WHO you
are, but WHAT you are as well; a Loser! And everyone---- even those
you think are you friends--- knows this.

So post away, coward. But just remember, you are irrelevant and
nobody cares about you.