Old September 15th 05, 03:31 AM
Edward Dolan

Default Petition to Convince Ed Dolan to Stay (or Go)

"Greg Nuspel" wrote in message
Ed is like a child. If you respond to the off topic rhetoric, he'll keep
it up, because it feeds him the attention he requires. If you only respond
when he remains on topic he'll learn to follow that behavior.
Alternatively you can take him as an egotistic troll and chose to ignore
all his posts. A simple filter will do this. I have done this since I
found he is so rarely on topic and just by his signature you can tell his
ego is too big to leave room for a brain in his head.

I do not aim to please. There are plenty of other dunderheads who are here
for that purpose. I aim to stimulate and get the old juices flowing.This
works best on off topic. Most on topic posts are for the brain dead and are
strictly for morons and imbeciles.

I decided on my signature when no others on this group objected to the
signature of one Peter Clinch of Dundee, Scotland. He has the most amazingly
stupid signature I have encountered on any newsgroup. Since his stupidity
passes muster here on ARBR without any objection, I decided to do him one
better. But stay tuned, I am thinking of upping the ante yet once again.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka