Old September 15th 08, 09:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
AlanChambers

Default Unicyclist spotted! - Cambridge, UK

norry wrote:
Cambridge, UK
Tuesday 2nd September 08
5.30pm ish
Near the science Park
Wearing a bright yellow jacket
Big wheel 29 or 36

Was it you? Just missed you coming the other way on my 36er by about 10
mins but my wife spotted you.

Ah. Yes. That was me. A few people have reported seeing another Coker
in Kings Hedges or Arbury. We should meet up for a ride. If Cambridge
is too flat for you, you could come down to Hertfordshire. I'm not a
speed demon, and require regular oiling with beer when on social rides
(er... any rides), so if that appeals, get in touch.

Al

--
AlanChambers

Mostly harmless.