Old June 12th 17, 03:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tom

Default AG: sometimes I hate being a scofflaw

On 2017-06-11, Joy Beeson wrote:
So I was on a long, straight north-south road, slogging into a high
wind in a very low gear -- and came upon a sign saying "reduce speed
ahead".

I'm not sure that it's even *possible* to ride any slower!

Perhaps my greatest frustration while commuting is riding into a strong
headwind on a slight downgrade and having to pedal hard just to keep moving
forward. Around here, Spring and Fall winds seem to shift such that I
rarely get a tailwind on either leg of the ride...

Tom