Old September 8th 17, 01:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default No Fuel Shortages Or Bottlenecks Evacuating By Bicycle

On 08/09/2017 10:36, Bod wrote:
On 08/09/2017 10:28, JNugent wrote:
On 08/09/2017 08:42, Bod wrote:
On 08/09/2017 01:06, JNugent wrote:
On 07/09/2017 20:45, Bret Cahill wrote:
Just about anyone can cycle 12 miles and with traffic backed up

Fuel shortages are also no problem cycling.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fuel-shor...173957716.html

Ho-hum.

I have a friend on the Gulf of Mexico side of the peninsula. They
have 500 mies to drive to be safe from Irma.

Quite a job on a bike, as I'm sure you will agree.

---
http://www.avg.com

I doubt the intelligence of people who *choose* to live in an area
where hurricanes are a regular occurrence.

What, the WHOLE of the sub-tropical area around the Gulf of Mexico and
the Carribean?

It should be unpopulated wilderness, should it?

I said those who "choose" to.

The whole of the population of the Caribbean, Mexico and the Central
American states, plus Texas, Lousiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida,
Georgia and the Carolinas?

What, ALL of them?