Old April 7th 18, 03:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Rohloff Speedbone with Chainstay Mounts

On Friday, April 6, 2018 at 9:06:25 AM UTC+1, Tosspot wrote:
So, the Surly Disc Trucker has chainstay IS mounts[1]. I have;

A rohloff hub with TS axle
An OEM2 mounting to go with;
A speedbone
An external gear mechanism

I'm thinking this is beyond even my Bodgit & Scarper(TM) skills. Is the
only option a long torque arm on a standard plate? Which looks like it
might get in the way of the external shifter.

[1]
https://bicyclehabitat.com/images/li...y-242015-1.jpg

Rohloff's Speedhub Finder is a critical path towards determining which frame-ends ("dropouts" to the hoi-polloi) work with which Speed 14 gearbox and which peripheral parts you need to make the transmission chain work satisfactorily. You need Flash to operate the Speedhub Finder; if you have Flash but my link drops you in the warning, go back up to the Rohloff (English) welcome page, scroll down and click on the grey circle for the Speedhub Finder.