Old September 26th 08, 02:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sp4rky-m4rky

Default A warning on pipe-cutters

phil;1103230 wrote:
After a particularly cheesy batch of saw blades I invested in one of
these:

[image:
http://www.germes-online.com/direct/...e_Grinder.jpg]

Quicker, easier, straighter, louder, more fun...

Phil

Fine for steel or cromo posts but grinders dont work so well on non
feris metals. The disks kind of clog and dont cut as well.

Buy some decent blades and do it by hand, you can get it straighter cut
with a hack saw than a grinder aswell.

--
sp4rky-m4rky

_Marcus_Collings_'*U**n**i**c**y**c**l**e**.**c**o **m*'
(http://www.unicycle.com/Gateway.asp)
*)---', 1mHighJump*
my 'pure trials vid' (http://www.vimeo.com/929928)
my 'Year in vid'
(http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NR_FRoOqHBI#GU5U2spHI_4)
learning 180 or 360 unispins? watch my 'unispin tutorial'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=gFCHDO1umlM)
Want to glide? watch my 'ww tutorial'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prrX0sY7QVo)