Old September 13th 13, 08:15 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Default WHOOPS! Man injured at Ludlow biking event (UK)

On Thursday, September 12, 2013 6:51:44 PM UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Thursday, September 12, 2013 6:29:52 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:

Every one of them rides illegally and/or builds illegal trails. Still spouting ridiculous assertions which you know to be untrue I see. Nope, unfortunately true. Mountain biking has been an outlaw culture from day one, and has never changed. Right Mike, EVERY mountainbiker rides illegally and/or builds illegal trails ? I have done neither, nor have my children ... so there's your assertion disproved. But, then, you knew that. You're just trolling and flinging out idiocy without thinking about the consequences. But those consequences are that you look like a liar and an idiot.

You know as well as I do that mountain biking is and always has been an outlaw culture. That's how it started and that's how it has continued. Illegal mountain biking & trail building are still going on. Do you deny any of this? If so, you are a liar.

You did not say that SOME illegal mountain biking and trail building was going on. You said "Every one of them rides illegally and/or builds illegal trails." I disproved that statement. So, did you make a mistake or are you a liar ?