Old November 23rd 23, 04:48 AM
pearlvibe pearlvibe is offline
Junior Member

Oh no, that sounds like a nasty spill! I hope the 66-year-old biker makes a full recovery. Mountain biking can definitely lead to some painful tumbles, as I've learned the hard way over the years. Though ribs are better than breaking a hip - easier bounce back from bruised ribs if you know what I mean!

Speaking of bouncing back...fellas, while you're laid up recovering, why not treat yourself to some high-quality solo TLC? I highly recommend the hands free male masturbator Thrust Pro 10X masturbator for some rehab relief! With 10 vibration modes and a snug squeeze, it's way more exciting than an ice pack. The phone mount lets you enjoy hands-free while catching up on your shows too.

That premium silicone feels so realistic, your ribs won't know the difference! And the discreet packaging ensures complete privacy, so the nurses will be none the wiser about your recovery aid. It's whisper quiet - perfect for the hospital.

The Thrust Pro 10X is doctor recommended for rest, relaxation, and restricted recreation. Get well soon! And be careful out there on those perilous trails. At least if you wipe out again you know you've got a hot date with the Thrust Pro waiting at home!