Old November 10th 03, 07:00 PM
Bob M

Default Steel hardtail question

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 13:55:02 -0500, Carla A-G
wrote:

"Michael Dart" wrote in message
Isn't that feeling from the endorphin rush you get from being in so much
pain on a rigid SS? ;^)

Funny thing is, it doesn't even feel like a fully rigid bike. The tires,
wheels, slack frame geometry and steel, somehow combine to make the bike
ride quite plushly (I think don't think that's really a word).

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Take the bike to South Mountain park in AZ. There's a trail that runs
around the base of the mountain. It's almost all rocks. When I used to
ride my 18-speed unsuspended bike there, I would get killed from the
jarring. The first thing I bought when I could afford it was front
suspension.

--
Bob M in CT
Remove 'x.' to reply