Old May 4th 11, 05:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default Tom Sherman is French!

On 5/3/2011 5:43 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�nT " wrote in
message ...
On 5/2/2011 10:16 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T?m Sherm?nT " wrote in
message ...
[...]
Ed could improve the newsgroups if he stopped trolling.

Tom Sherman could improve America if he would emigrate to France.

Well, some of my ancestors did live in Normandy for a while, before moving
back north to Scandinavia.

Well, God Damn it all the way to Hell and back, return to the land of your
ancestry! One thing you are NOT and can NEVER be is an American!

I am from and live in the Western Hemisphere, therefore, by definition I
am an American. pfft

Notice Ed Dolan does not mention those "USians" who have Israeli
passports and lobby for the interests of Israel over the US.

Imagine the outcry and legal crackdown if those of Iranian, Chinese,
Mexican, or even British descent did the same. Why do the Jews get to
behave in a manner that would be tolerated by no other group?

"Indeed one of the most crucial questions we have to confront
here is how to say what we think about Israel and its Jewish
lobbies and still be humanists. I believe that the answer is
to admit that we are confronted with an ideology that dismisses
our notion of humanism, kindness and compassion. To a certain
degree we are confronted here with a deep challenge: ‘how shall
we perform kindness to the unkind." - Gilad Atzmon

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.