Old September 16th 10, 10:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
DennisTheBald

Default Urge to yell at a cyclist

On Sep 15, 6:08*pm, Tom Sherman °_°
wrote:
Today while driving my work truck, I passed a cyclist [1] that was
riding less than ½ foot from the white line on a two-lane road. *I felt
like stopping and yelling "take the lane" at her.

[1] *With more than 12 feet of lateral clearance.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Whatever else you may or may not do at other times, when you're
driving in your truck you're a motorist.
While I certainly wouldn't purport myself to speak for all cyclists it
has been my observation that in general cyclists love unsolicited
advice on how to cycle from motorists. Resist such urges.