Old March 2nd 07, 08:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gossi

Default PING Leo and Olarf

uh well, the copyright of the video still resides on the videos owner.
Well, as olaf said, we changed the technology to modern standards.
Internally XML-Documents are pushed around and put togehter to one.
This makes a huge problem with the available servers and pushes back
the release some months. Though the output will be driven by XSLT and
therefore we are able to publish to any xml-alike format, as we just
have to register the new format. At first XHTML is available but with
less effort we will shortly provide different feeds.
The formats for videos in the new version are flv (as it's best for
showing a video on websites), mov and wmv.
So, the podcast thing sounds interessting and we are looking forward. I
would imagine this story is also based on xml, so we could easily
deliver those things in the future.

As for now, we focus on the release of the new website, well I hope
this won't take to long anymore...

Oh before I forget - get new sunglasses anyway you get blinded by the
new version, you better all prepare!

Ride On
gossi

--