Old July 10th 08, 02:23 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

Default JimmyMac - alone at last!

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Jul 9, 6:47 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
Newsgroups without moderators are simply playgrounds for the likes of me.
If
you want a newsgroup that is not pure bedlam, then get a moderator. If
this
group had one, you would be the first to go since all you do is stalk and
whine.

The point is that newsgroups were not creted with design intent to be
playground for trolls like you. You have made ARBR your cyber-
playpen. If ARBR had a moderator, you'd be shown the door before
anyone else and yes that includes me. You have been my focus for
reasons that should be obvious. Here's a concept, If you were gone,
I'd have nothing to "whine" about and no one to "stalk" and ARBR would
be a much better place.

You are here for me and no one else. I am here for many others, not just
you. That is the difference and it makes all the difference.

If the group had a moderator and I still wanted to be part of it I would
tailor my messages to so they would be acceptable. I am intelligent enough
to be able do that, but I am not so sure you could do it. After all, you
have proven over and over that you are nothing but a stalker.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka