Old July 11th 11, 06:00 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Gettamulla Tupya[_2_]

Default COME ON CADEL!!!!!!

On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 13:46:53 +1000, Geoff Lock glock@home wrote:

Haven't fully analysed the times yet after stage 9 (I think it is about
2mins?) but I am, frankly, starting to think that Cadel is gonna wear
that yellow jersey down the Champs-Elysees.

Why?

There are still the Pyrenees to come and Cadel is good in the mountains
as well

Gotta watch out for Thor though, cos he is not gonna be far away, so he
could still be thinking of poaching that yellow off Cadel....

Anybody got any other views?

He's already slipped back to 3rd overall. He is getting too old for this (without using
drugs).