Old December 2nd 19, 07:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Spin Classes or indoor tainer.

On 12/2/2019 12:16 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
Well, the rain has hit the bay area and the outlook is for more of the same so I suppose that I have to get on the trainer. I have my speaker charged up and music ready from the phone and the Ridley is a very comfortable bike to spin for an hour.

Speaking of that: Any advice on staving off terminal boredom while
cranking a trainer? I don't think I've ever been able to stand it more
than 20 minutes.

Reading doesn't work for me; I find myself reading the same passage over
and over. Television doesn't work for me for (almost) any purpose.
Podcasts almost helped, but I couldn't find one that really interested
me, and most were still longer than I wanted to ride. Going to a spin
class and having my ears assaulted by rock or disco isn't my style.

What do you folks do?

--
- Frank Krygowski