Old May 29th 04, 04:34 PM
evil-nick

Default Ideas for next possible t-shirts?

How about the classic homosapiens evolution:
non-pedal bike - PennyFarthing-modern-style
bike-10-speed-mountain-bike-muni

Give blood, muni.

MUnicycler to mountainbiker: "They make them with two wheels now?"

I lost the other half!

(Stick-ish figures) Geeky guy + uni + mountain = muni guy

I'll think of others... T-shirt design is fun... I haven't done any uni
shirts yet... my best two designs so far are "Do vegetarians eat animal
crackers?" And a picture of Yoda with "WWYD?" underneath

I like some of the unicyle.com shirts (twice the man to ride half the
bike), I just find the company advertising on the back too, well,
annoying. The Mountain-dew Muni shirt is cool, and the Canadian uni
shirt too.

--
evil-nick - One-Wheeled Psycho!

They make them with two wheels now?