Old May 29th 04, 06:06 PM
one wheeled stallion

Default Ideas for next possible t-shirts?

How about the classic homosapiens evolution:

I did see something where there were primates gradually standing further
upright and finally it had Kris Holm (I think) with his muni over his
shoulder. It looked fantastic, although I'm not sure if it was a T or
just a pic. That would be great on a t-shirt!

I know this can't really be a home grown project, but I'd like to see Ts
with 'Kris Holm Unicycles' or 'Onza Unicycles' etc etc on the front,
that would be cool!

--
one wheeled stallion - Guerilla Unicyclist

OWS

"...there's nothing I can't manage if I grunt loudly enough" -Mikefule
one wheeled stallion's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4832