Old January 1st 08, 10:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

Default !!!scared Unicycle Injuries!!!

kerosian wrote:
I scraped my knee!
But on a serious note, not much has happened to me, sure bumps and
bruises and sprains, but I just walk it off and I'm fine, too many
people don't know how to take a fall anymore.

definitely agree with you on that note, I've been skating since I was 5
so I learned how to bail and be able to bounce back up a long time
ago.

um, developed jumper's knee syndrome, so I was out for about 6 months.

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com'myspace' (www.myspace.com/mornish)