Old January 2nd 08, 02:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default !!!scared Unicycle Injuries!!!

Hmm, ok no particular oder:

Really bad, BAD Hematoma of my palm after a nasty fall
Really bad, BAD Hematoma of my elbow after falling backwards attempting
to ww.
Extremely bad calf-bite after unintentional coast.
Severe bruising to my back after a nasty fall on all rock trail.
Jammed finger while hopping up stacked pallets.
Bad bruises to hip on both sides after falling diff. times
Excruciating Tailbone trauma from a failed bench hop, falling and
hitting tailbone directly on an exposed 1/2" exposed bolt!
Various ankle injuries (none in a long time now) due to over extension
after drops.

--
MuniAddict

My Videos: