Old September 14th 09, 02:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mark[_19_]

Default Cycle lanes

On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 13:47:21 +0100, Keitht KeithT wrote:

Mark wrote:
On Fri, 11 Sep 2009 10:05:35 +0100, lardyninja
wrote:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...d-1785239.html

The independent discusses cycle lanes

"Analysis of the footage revealed that drivers gave up to 18cm (seven
inches) more space to cyclists on stretches without cycle lanes".

That would be a certain collision then, since a lot of drivers don't
give much more room than this.

Seven inches? -- I bet they thought it was much bigger than that.

I don't detect any sign of intelligent thought in this behaviour.

--
(\__/) M.
[Reply-to address valid until it is spammed.]