Old May 26th 12, 12:40 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default More Mountain Biking Propaganda Posing as Science

On May 25, 3:33*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Tom $herman (-_-)" *wrote in ...

On 5/23/2012 8:12 AM, charley wrote:

ed dolan:

What you don t get is just about everything. Any group which doesn't
condemn
mountain biking deserves to get ****ed up. That goes for you too - you
dumb
asshole!

such grown up language! *your mother would be so proud, if she sobered
up long enough to read your posts. *too bad they didnt know how bad
alcohol affected the brain of fetuses like your's when you were in the
womb.

but *in reponse to your quote above - really? *"any group"? *i am a
woodworker and sal****er angler too, do those groups have to condemn
mountain biking? *too funny - its just you two! *i guess your efforts
aren't too convincing, about as successful as Mike's fighting auto
dependency. * yawn.[...]
Ed Dolan just likes to stir the pot.

I have to laugh. I think I must have some kind of 6th sense since I can spot
an asshole like Charley from the get-go. I am never wrong as his subsequent
post proves.

I think he identified himself a belonging to a backpacking group. That is
the precisely the sort of group that should be condemning mountain biking..
If he is not doing that, then he is indeed a dumb asshole. That is not
stirring the pot, that is calling it like it is!

Ed Dolan the Great

AMEN. DUH! (They don't understand words with more than one syl-la-ble.)