Old March 13th 07, 03:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
David L. Johnson

Default "Same roads, same rules, same rights"

Wayne Pein wrote:

Georgia Bicycle Federation.

http://probicycle.com/

Interesting group. Quote:

Cyclists should expect and demand safe accommodation on every road, just
as do all other users. Nothing more is expected. Nothing less is acceptable.

--

David L. Johnson

"Business!" cried the Ghost. "Mankind was my business. The common
welfare was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and
benevolence, were, all, my business. The dealings of my trade were but
a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!" --Dickens,