Old May 29th 04, 05:16 PM
tennisgh22

Default How many unicyclists out there?

its still a WOW, unfortunately. I live in the 2nd biggest city in
maryland, and i have yet to meet another unicyclist. The odds of finding
another unicyclist are a lot less than 1/100 if you ask me. i'd say
1/1000 have tried it, between 1/5,000 and 1/10,000 are active
unicyclists. those numbers are in no way accurate, they're just my
general idea. Regardless, if you do stumble arcross another unicyclist
in your area, consider yourself very lucky!

-grant

--
tennisgh22 - When will my kh24 come?!?!

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a
capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety
labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
tennisgh22's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5771