Old November 22nd 04, 09:10 PM
john riley

"Paul W" wrote in message ...

The larger front wheel of the Bachetta will have considerably less rollover
resistance than the 20 inch on the P38 and Australia roads are often lightly
travelled chipseal - which is very rough.

Sorry, I didn't figure out from your address that you were in Aus.

Just to muddy the waters some more, if you are concerned about rough
chipseal, maybe you should consider the Giro 26. Wide tires could be
fitted, if necessary.

This bike is fairly tall, so you should be too ;-)

The P-38 has a fairly tight riding angle, and you can get r-butt.

If you are tall enough, I think the Giro 26 would offer a lot of
flexibility and options.

John Riley