Old January 8th 09, 08:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

Default problem with vista dvd burner

It's only complicated when you don't know what's going wrong.
Supposedly. Unfortunately I don't know what's going wrong either so
that's not very helpful. I will comment that the many-versions-old Toast
(version 6) that I still use on my Mac works fine, though the current
version of the product is on 9 or 10. Your old Roxio may still work,
long as it knows about the types of discs you're using. In fact, my
Toast software works just fine with dual-layer DVDs, which may not have
even been on the market when that software came out.

Hopefully someone here who does more with video will be along soon...

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"False facts are frequently formed from figures fabricated from fear
fired fiction." -- Harper