Old January 8th 09, 08:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jtrops

Default problem with vista dvd burner

I haven't done this in a long time, but if I remember right .wmv is a
proprietary MS format, and it is not compatible with any other video
codec. Many of the other video codecs (avi, divx, and etc.) are
variations of Mpeg4, and are easily moved between formats. I think you
will need an application that will convert your wmv file to dvd files
before burning. Once you have your Audio_TS and Video_TS folders you
should be ready to burn it.

--
jtrops