Old May 12th 09, 05:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Paul O

Default Adjusting helmet

Frank Krygowski wrote, On 5/11/2009 11:36 PM:
On May 11, 1:19 pm, John Kane wrote:

On May 9, 12:39 pm, wrote:

I took my bike down to the path today and went for my first real ride.
Actually it wouldn't even be a warm up for most of you guys. I rode
for about 4 miles and the hills wore me out.

Not bad at all for a first ride in that many years. Hills do have a
tendency to wear one out but it gets better with time.

Hmm. Well, for me hills got better with time for a long while. But a
few decades more time seem to make the hills worse!

Weird, isn't it?

- Frank Krygowski

Isostatic uplift following the melting of continental glaciers?

--

Paul D Oosterhout
I work for SAIC (but I don't speak for SAIC)