Old October 25th 05, 03:27 PM

Default Ticketed while biking.

Dennis, no I've not been harassed prior. I do feel this constitutes
it though. This is a small town and with three law enforcing groups
we have a few to cruise looking for trouble-even if it has to be made.
I'm advised to let all this go after it is settled, I don't believe I
could do that.

In other forums the advise doled is subjective sure, but varied from
getting the prosecuting attorney under the gun for lack of substantial
charge and possible harassment suits. I can't say I'm up for those but
if money weren't the deciding factor there would be no question. That
in itself nearly proves how this is what it is-as you write,
harassment.

This being less a biking problem than an issue for an individual I
appreciate the feedback-I just don't know where to go with this-meeting
with a lawyer today and I'll hopefully be well beyond this in short
time.