Old February 18th 12, 05:30 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default ANOTHER Mountain Biker Dies!

On Feb 17, 1:13*pm, Bob Berger wrote:
In article ,
Mike Vandeman says...

On Feb 16, 4:58=A0pm, Bob Berger wrote:
In article =

om,
Mike Vandeman says...

SNIP

...I am the world expert on mountain
biking impacts,
Would you please list a few credible academic institutions and/or
scientific organizations that in published documents have listed
you as "the world expert on mountain biking impacts"; and please
provide links to copies of those documents. I'm thinking of
institutions and organizations like, for example, Princeton
University, Stanford, or the American Academy of Sciences.

SNIP

I have a better idea: you tell ME who the world experts are. But if
you could have done that, you would already have done so! So it is I,
after all. QED

It was a simple request. I asked that you backup your claim, and you dodged the
request; as I expected, since I doubt you can provide the information requested.
If you could have, you would have.

I have no idea who's recognized as the real world's expert on the subject..
Couldn't find any credible assignments of the title. But, since the topic is so
insignificant, it's quite possible no authoritative source has bothered.

I AM the authoritative source. All the mountain biker so-called
"researchers" are dishonest. I'm the only one who will tell the truth.