Old October 10th 18, 12:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default road bike questions

On 2018-10-09 15:29, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 10/9/2018 4:09 PM, Joerg wrote:

Got to work but later this week I'll point my road bike west, throw in
a high gear and 30mi or 50km later there will be this:

https://s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bph...Z6ScRWhg/o.jpg

Joerg, if I had a friend who was fixated on beer as much as you are, ...

The emphasis is on the pretzel here. However, I was born in Germany
where beer is considered basic nutrition. They even have a cyclist's beer.

https://www.americancraftbeer.com/wh...l-is-a-radler/

So do we:

https://capestylemag.com/wp-content/...es-696x592.jpg

There is nothing wrong with having a brewsky once in a while.

I agree. But it's a bad symptom when someone works beer into the
conversation every day, and portrays it as a necessary part of his life.

--
- Frank Krygowski